Careers at Knorr-Bremse PowerTech
Apply, join our team and jump-start your career
The Knorr-Bremse PowerTech brand stands for electrical power supply systems for rail vehicles and industrial applications, manufactured to proven Knorr-Bremse quality standards.Our success is based on our highly-motivated staff who seek both challenges and encouragement.
PowerTech in brief:
- Part of the Knorr-Bremse Group since 2014
- More than 500 employees
- Five sites on four continents
- Turnover in three-digit millions
- More than 100 years’ experience in rail technology
- More than 60,000 power converters for rail vehicles and industry
- Some 60,000 electrical units for passenger rail cars
- Reference projects on all continents
Together, we will succeed in shaping the future
Highly skilled workers, experienced engineers and motivated university graduates work side by side in order to realise innovative products, systems and services throughout all our business segments.
Learn about current job offers on our webpage. We are also happy to receive your unsolicited application.
- An optimum environment for your professional and personal development
- Ample creative leeway
- Working on challenging projects
- Tailor-made development initiatives
- All our employees, from our apprentices to our senior managers, profit from our comprehensive advanced training offers
- A performance-oriented compensation system
- People with a flair for innovation and an openness towards all things new
- Employees who genuinely enjoy working for our company with an above-average degree of commitment
- Engineers capable of thinking outside the box, passionate about delving into the depths of engineering solutions